Attention all aspiring female entrepreneurs!
Are you looking to start your own business but don’t quite have the knowledge or confidence to get started? You need to know about this.
Female Entrepreneur Week is coming and I want to let all of you know how to sign up and get involved so you can reap all the benefits of this fantastic resource-packed week.
Whether you’re a crafter, a consultant, or anything in between, then this is relevant to you. Even if you already have an established business, Female Entrepreneur Week can help take your business to the next level.
What is Female Entrepreneur Week?
Female Entrepreneur Week (FEW) is the brain-child of serial entrepreneur, author and podcast host Nadia Finer. She has brought together 6 shining stars in the entrepreneurial world to give you just the right amount of tools and training to skyrocket your business – without the overwhelm. Especially relevant to aspiring business owners, the concept of FEW is based on the recognition that:
♥ Few people have the courage or imagination to start their own business.
♥ Few people have the strength to seek help and support when they need it.
♥ Few people have the tenacity to keep going when quitting is the more attractive option.
Sign up quickly because FEW runs from 21st – 30th June 2017 and I don’t want you to miss out.
What do you get by signing up?
Over the course of FEW, participants will have access to the following training to help take their business to the next level:
- Pump Up Your Profits: Turn your dreams of consistent $5k months into your business reality – with Business Coach, Nadia Finer.
- Connect With Your Ideal Client – your first steps to selling – with Laura Robinson, digital copywriter & founder of The Worditude Club
- Scale up – Leverage your time and expertise with a membership site – with Colin Pal from Thinkific.
- Be the Boss of Your Business Finances – with Jo Simpson, founder of the Financial Growth Academy.
- Become An Influencer – Develop your reputation as an expert using PR – with PR Coach & founder of The Publicity Program Becs Miller
- Build A Buzz – Use Facebook ads to attract an audience and new customers – with Facebook ads guru Caroline Wood
- Branding Essentials with graphic designer and founder of Designta Louise Clark.
“Over 10 days you’ll get the essential steps to start and grow your business.There are approximately 18-squi-billion different tools, techniques, tips and tricks available to entrepreneurs. You can’t learn and implement them all. And you don’t need to. You can have a stupendously successful business by focussing your energy on just the essentials. And we will show you how.”
When you join FEW you’ll receive tutorials from each of the FEW Crew – focussed on just the essential steps to build your business. You also get access to the temporary Female Entrepreneur Week Facebook Group, so that you can meet other fiercely ambitious women, determined to make it as their own boss.
How do you sign up?
Readers can sign up to FEW and access the free training and resources here:
Are you one of the FEW?
Let me know if you sign up!
Never Miss A Post
Money making, money saving and everything else related to working for yourself at home and online. Subscribe to get my latest content by email.