In February this year, I gave up my full-time job to follow my dream and work from home for myself.
I’m busy building my own business. I blog, resell on eBay, do matched betting and all sorts of other things to earn an income from home. It’s working! I’m busy building a business for myself. And I love that I’m able to work from home.
When I quit my job in Admin, I wanted to:
- Escape corporate life and find more satisfying work
- Find a job that allowed me to work from anywhere so I could travel more
- Discover flexibility so I could be there for my family when they needed me
- Identify any skills (other than cleaning and ironing) that could provide some disposable income
But it hasn’t been easy. It’s been a steep learning curve, and I’m learning every day (because of this, I’m making a little more money every day too…).
Check out my first ever Online Income Report from April 2017.
Do you have the same dream? I have something to make it easier for you.
What if I told you someone had already put together a carefully vetted package to get you up to speed on finding real work-at-home opportunities (AND making your work + life balance better once you’re working from home)?
Well, you can stop looking! It’s here…
Introducing The Ultimate Work at Home Bundle!
For six days only, everything you need (and then some) is in one fabulous package, for the most affordable price ever.
This brand-new bundle includes 30 eBooks, 14 full eCourses, 4 printables, and 1 audiobook!
These top-quality resources cover everything you need to give you the skills and confidence to do fulfilling work, at your favourite place in the world. HOME 🙂
You sort of need to see it to believe it, but the package includes 50 digital products and it’s worth over 1,770!
Besides being so incredibly helpful, one of the things I like best about the bundle is the price. By offering it for a short time only, the team at Ultimate Bundles is able to give you access to over £1,770 worth of amazing products for a whopping 98% off!
It’s worth over £1770 and you can get it for less than £37
I’ve picked out some of my favourites from this massive bundle, and how much they would cost to buy individually:
Earn $1,000 A Month on Etsy by Maria Oliveira (worth over £150)
The Business of Writing & Editing Deluxe Package: Start Your Career as a Freelance Writer/Editor TODAY by Sagan Morrow (worth over £30)
Busy Moms Building: 12 Steps to Running Your Own Online Business for Busy Moms by Monica Froese (worth over £110)
E-Marketing Essentials for Virtual Assistants: How to Grow Your Business Online in Less Time and with Less Effort by Lisa Wells (worth over £35)
The Mystery Shopper Training Program: All You Ever Wanted to Know About the Best Part-Time Job by Bethany Mooradian (worth over £15)
That’s just 5 of the 30 eBooks that you get. Plus don’t forget there’s 14 full eCourses, 4 printables and 1 audiobook (and a whole host of other bonuses worth over £380 on top of that).
Etsy & Product Sales
- Building a Business: How to Dream, Plan, Make, Sell, and Share Your Online Shop by Maggie Whitley
- Crafting a Business 101: The Creative Business Plan by Janet LeBlanc
- Earn $1,000/Month on Etsy by Maria Oliveira
- Get Retail Ready by Melissa Bolton
- The Art of Audience Building for Etsy Sellers by The Hunting Handmade Collective
- The Etsy Seller’s Simple Guide to Taxes: A Time and Money Saving Guide for Makers and Crafters by Sarah Korhnak
- Freelance Design Freedom by Jessica Safko
- Hell to Pay 2: A Freelancer’s Guide to Money, Taxes, and More! by Clients From Hell
- How to Get Great Freelance Clients by Carol Tice
- Services Superhero: Create a Set of Services That Clients LITERALLY Can’t Say No To by Lizzie Davey
- The Business of Writing & Editing Deluxe Package: Start Your Career as a Freelance Writer/Editor TODAY by Sagan Morrow
- Overcoming Imposter Syndrome: Ten Strategies To Stop Feeling Like a Fraud at Work by Elizabeth Harrin
- The Accidental Entrepreneur: The Juicy Bits by Janine Allis
- Jeff Goin’s Work at Home Package by Jeff Goins
- The Official Master Your Game® Planner Pack by Nereeda McInnes
- The Work-at-Home Survival Guide by Caitlin Pyle
Getting Things Done
- More in Less: 21 Productivity Hacks for Creatives by Hilary Sutton
- Project Management for Creatives: Principles to Simplify and Streamline Creative Work by Sarah Parsons
- Tell Your Time: How to Manage Your Schedule so You Can Live Free by Amy Lynn Andrews
- The Personal Productivity Handbook: A Step-by-Step Program to Supercharge Your Productivity by Paul Minors
- Work Less, Spend Less by Loralee Hutton
Growing a Business
- Brand Your Small Business: Create a Brand That Connects! by Emma Bates
- Business ePlanner: Big Business Planning for Small Businesses by Martin Jakubec
- Busy Moms Building: 12 Steps to Running Your Own Online Business for Busy Moms by Monica Froese
- FindMe: An SEO Cookbook For Busy Entrepreneur by Rachel Brenke
- How to Network Like a Boss from Home by Amy Bellgardt
- How to Succeed in 12 Months: Creating a Life You Love by Serena Star-Leonard
- Lead Generation Academy: A System to Attract the RIGHT Clients by Cloris Kylie
- Mom Boss on a Budget by Holly Chubb
- Promotions Planning Kit by Stephanie Morgan
- Simple Goal Setting Strategies: Create A Plan, One Step at a Time by Christina Lerchen
- How to Find Real Work From Home Jobs, Plus 150 Companies That Hire! by Anna Thurman
- How to Start a Home Cake Business in 30 Days: Turning your Cake Dreams into Reality! by Rebekah Allan
- I Got Scammed So You Don’t Have To: How to Find Legitimate Work at Home Jobs in a Scamming Economy by Bethany Mooradian
- Jump-Start Your Work at Home General Transcription Career: The Fast and Easy Way to Get Started! by Lisa Mills
- The Mystery Shopper Training Program: All You Ever Wanted to Know About the Best Part-Time Job by Bethany Mooradian
Legal & Accounting
- Business Management Spreadsheets by Rachael Wynn
- Conquer Cash Flow: Get Paid Faster and Increase Cash Flow by Carrie Smith
- From Entrepreneur to CEO by Shahara Wright
- Smart Cents: Financial and Legal Tips as You Launch and Grow Your Dream Business by Natalie Joy
- E-Marketing Essentials for Virtual Assistants: How to Grow Your Business Online in Less Time and with Less Effort by Lisa Wells
- Rockin’ Virtual Assistants eCourse by David Murphy and Sadie Roach
- The Bootstrap VA: The Go-Getter’s Guide to Becoming a Virtual Assistant, Getting and Keeping Clients, and More! by Lisa Morosky
- VA Prep School by Lydia Senn
Work + Life Balance
- Balancing Diapers and Deadlines: A Busy Mom’s Guide to Minimizing Decisions, Integrating Kids, and Getting More Done by Lisa Tanner
- Live: Creating a Life You Love by Mandi Ehman
- Stand Out: A Real World Guide to Get Clear, Find Purpose and Become the Boss of Busy by Alison Hill
- Summer Sanity Savers for the Work-at-Home Mom: Sanity-Boosting Systems and Strategies So you Can Have a Peaceful, Productive AND Profitable Summer! by Prerna Malik
- The Great Life Redesign: Change How You Work, Live How You Dream and Make It Happen … Today by Caroline Cameron
- Bench – 1 month FREE
- Artsy Couture – $25 sitewide credit (international shipping available, shipping varies by order size)
- Atlas Coffee Club – $15 credit towards a subscription (shipping within the US only, $3.95 shipping)
- SquareHue – BoxNo. 3, $21 value (shipping within the US only, $5 shipping)
- Businessese – Website Disclaimer Template
- Meet Edgar – 1 month FREE
- Focuster – 3 months FREE
- ListPlanIt – 3-month FREE pro membership
- SaneBox – $25 credit
Here’s how it works:
- Visit their website, take a quick look at all the goodness that comes in this package, then click the “Get my copy now!” button to go through their simple and secure 3-step checkout process.
- You’ll receive an email with a login to their online access portal, where you’ll begin downloading your eBooks, signing up for your eCourses, and redeeming your free bonus offers.
- Use their Getting Started Guide to pick the topic you want to tackle first and achieve your work-at-home dreams!
The most important detail, though, is that this bundle is available for just six days! After Monday night, June 12th, the sale ends and you’d have to buy all of these products individually.
I’d hate for you to miss out, so CLICK HERE to learn more or buy the bundle.
It’s even backed by a 100% happiness guarantee, so you can make sure it’s right for you.
You deserve to do the work you love. You shouldn’t have to wait any longer to finally find the work freedom you’ve been looking for, or the work + life balance you’ve been waiting to achieve.
Learn more or get your bundle HERE: Ultimate Work At Home Bundle 2017
(Psst… the bundle goes away on Monday, June 12th, so don’t wait!)
I personally bought the Ultimate Bundles Genius Blogger’s Toolkit last year and found it invaluable (and still do).
I got so many resources for my blogs, and they cover everything from starting a blog to creating your own product to sell on your blog (not to mention Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook strategies). All the kits are made up of products designed by the most successful online entrepreneurs and bloggers, and they only happen at this price about once a year. Well worth it! I truly only endorse things I really love and would buy myself. Oh, and if you’re in the UK don’t be put off by what appears to be a US-slant to these resources. They apply to and are relevant and instructive for all of us online and work-from-home entrepreneurs worldwide 🙂
If you want to know how to work from home, I highly recommend this package. It costs around £37 and is a lifetime investment.
This post contains affiliate links. For more information read my full disclaimer here.
Never Miss A Post
Money making, money saving and everything else related to working for yourself at home and online. Subscribe to get my latest content by email.